The General Management is the body responsible for coordinating and monitoring all activities.
of the ONTB. The
the powers of the General Management are those defined in the specific articles of association of the Company.
the ONTB adopted by
the Council of Ministers at its meeting of May 17, 2000.
The General Directorate comprises :
The Secretariat of Direction .
- Internal Control.
Marketing and Communication Department
The Marketing and Communication Department (DMC) is responsible for the design, development and implementation of the
development and the
Positioning of the tourism product in the markets that generate tourists. It is
also in charge of
design activities for specific promotional materials, publications and the
tourism products. The DMC is composed of the following services:
- The Product Development and Positioning Department
- The Audio Visual and Computer Audio Service
- The Public Relations and Programming Department.
Director of Studies, Cooperation and Prospective Studies
The DECP is in charge of carrying out studies (DECP) that should lead to the development of
by providing for measures to safeguard tourist sites, to protect the environment and to protect the
the development and
the application of the legal texts that must govern the N.W.T.O. and its partners. It is
also in charge of
the elaboration of N.T.B. statistics and vocational training.
The DECP includes the following services:
- The Department of Studies, Statistics and Prospective Studies (Service des Etudes, des Statistiques et de la Prospective).
- The Service de la Coopération et de l'Encadrement Professionnel.
Tourism Sites and Infrastructures Directorate (DSIT)
It is responsible for the inventory and development of tourism resources.
It is also responsible for the collection, processing and information relating to
of welcome and stay in Burkina Faso.
The DSIT includes :
- the service of reception infrastructures, gastronomy and the city.
- the tourist heritage and development department
- The documentation and archives department.